Sunday, July 1, 2012

Shipping soon


Hey everybody! I said I was going to soak up the summer and I have. I am leaving this Tuesday July 3rd, for my semester abroad. I have been spending most of my time in preparation for this semester abroad. However, I did manage to do a summer project in-between these times. I created a web series which you can find all of the episodes here: http://blip.tv/overanalyzingjune Don’t expect anything important or life changing from it. It was a fun little project but their certainly are points I regret about it.
Brady and I will be leaving along with a fellow classmate named Wade Holcomb on July 3rd, we will spend 24 hours in the air not to mention three lay overs. Talk about starting off a journey with a journey. However, this could be a good chance to cram in those last few chapters I haven’t read for class. We should arrive to our destination July 5th. At which point we will lose cell phone communication and will have to communicate back home through email and Skype.
I have been preparing for this for a long time, but there is preparation going on right now. After writing this blog I will be packing up my bags and making sure I have everything. I have also returned home from Bolivar and am spending the last few days with my family. I have kept up with my exercising both cardio and weight lifting and plan on bringing footbag’s (hacky sacks) with me to play with the locals. I have kept up with my diet until recently when I have been enjoying my favorite American meals before leaving.
            This summer was a blast for me and I wish I could sit down tell you all of the cool stories. However, I don’t think they will add up to the stories I am about to share with you.


This update marks the last update out of my own will. As of now I am required to post a blog every two weeks. I will try to keep them as brief and direct as I can be. Once again, thank you all for your support.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you daily and as the Spirit leads:)

    ReplyDelete