Saturday, May 19, 2012

It's Summer

Hi everybody,

    I would like to start off with some good news. I passed all my classes this semester, school is out, and I have raised extra funds for my trip. I am so thankful to all of you that have helped get me through this semester with your finances and prayers. There have certainly been points in this semester that it really helped out.

    Well what to do with the summer now that it has come. I am going to be spending most of my days dieting and exercising as well as reading class books to prepare for this trip. I will also be starting a summer project that I really can’t tell you much about until I have made some progress on it.  Please keep this project in your prayers as it will involve me speaking and expressing some ideas to others.

    The mental and physical preparation for this trip is why I am staying in Bolivar for the summer. However there are still some other preparations that need to take place. Such as doctors’ appointments, packing, and saying goodbye to the family. I will keep you updated when something major comes up. I am leaving on July 3rd and I plan to soak in every moment that I can between now and then.

    Once again thank you guys for your prayer and support it is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment